Tuesday

Week 10 EOC: My plans for the future

I have many plans for the future; some realistic and some unrealistic. The most realistic plan that I have for my future is to graduate college. This is one of the most realistic plan because I am only a year away from graduating. I also need my degree to help me peruse my other plans for the future. Ideally, I would want to be a designer with one of the top brands that is in the same level as Gucci and Louis Vuitton. This is an unrealistic plan. The chances of having a brand as successful as Gucci and Louis Vuitton is one in a million. And if I do end up achieving this, it would take a very long time and I might not even be alive to see it. A realistic plan, would be to be one of the head designers at Gucci or Louis Vuitton. I plan on working as hard as I possibly can to achieve this dream.

Another plan I have is to make enough money to live comfortably on my own. Everyone desires to be rich and famous but I would be content with being able to hold my own. I don't want to live pay check to pay check. I want to be able to have enough money to pay all my bills and have enough money extra to travel or shop. Right now I am living with my parents. In a couple of years I will have to leave the nest and make it on my own. I want to be able to leave and be able to stand on my own two feet. This plan has to do with my first plan of graduating college. With my diploma I will be able to get a high paying job which would put me in a position that would make me able to live comfortably on my own.

One of the last plans I have for myself so far is to get married and have a family. This plan is going to be put on the back burner until I get my career in order. But eventually I want to settle down. I want to get married and have a big over the top princess themed wedding. I feel like that would be the last time I could really feel like a princess. I also want to be able to raise children. I love babies and little kids and I think  would love to be a mother. I want little munchkins that I can teach and make memories with.

I admit that I don't have it all together. I don't have everything planned out and the things that I have planned for myself aren't planned properly. I have yet to map out a plan that would help me achieve my goals. Even though I don't have it all planned I think that I am still young so it's okay. I am only 20 and I am still on the verge of finding myself and truly understanding what I want to be. I think when I have those things figured out it would be easier for me to relly plan out my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment