Wednesday

Week 1 - EOC - my voice

                     I am an artist. I see inspiration in every thing I come across everyday. I strive to be the best. I am constantly reinventing myself and finding more challenges to face. Fashion design is my passion. I can't see myself doing anything other than this for the rest of my life. I put my heart and soul into everything I design and create. I am considered one of the best; one of the most daring. I am always pushing my limits and see how abstract I can be with my designs. I am not afraid to fail; for it will only make me stronger and wiser. I take my loses as a learning experience. When my designs fail I know what isn't working, so when I do it again it'll will be better. I am a perfectionist. I'm always looking for how I can improve. I never put out a collection that I am not completely happy with. I put long hours into my work. I'm the first one to come to work and the last one to leave. I am considered one of the best in the industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment